1. Remove the 8″x10″ adapter and stands from the lid.
2. Remove the 9″x12″ adapter from the carrier. (Leave in if this is your panel size.) Discard center piece.
3. Place 4 rings of masking tape in carrier to secure panel. Set 11″x14″ panel in carrier. Hole is used to pop the panel out from the back of the carrier.
4. Set adapters into carrier for the 8″x10″ or 9″x12″ panels.
5. Place raised lid on carrier to protect your panel. Secure with rubber band.
6. Your Art Cocoon is ready to use! When you are finished painting, place raised cover to protect painting and secure with rubber band.
7. Use free standing stands to display your painting.